[Oral history of Cornelia G. Kennedy].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (6 audio files, 1 transcript, 10 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Kennedy, Cornelia G. (Cornelia Groefsema), 1923-2014, interviewee.
- Miller, Allyson A., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Cornelia Groefsema Kennedy conducted by Allison A. Miller for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- Interviews recorded on January 5, 2012; January 12, 2012; May 10, 2012; June 8, 2012; June 14, 2012; June 15, 2012; and October 19, 2012.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: