[Oral history of Shirley M. Hufstedler].
- digital; stereo.
- video file.MP4.audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (12 audio files, 1 transcript, 1 video file, 1 image)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Hufstedler, Shirley M., Stanford Law School graduate, LL.B. (1949) interviewee,
- Edmon, Lee Smalley, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Shirley M. Hufstedler conducted by Lee Edmon for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Date of final interview incorrectly recorded as September 13, 2007 on cover page of transcript.
- No audio files for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side B; Interview 3, Tape 1, Side B; Interview 3, Tape 2, Side B; and Interview 7, Tape 1, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on November 22, 2005; April 15, 2006; January 13, 2007; February 3, 2007; May 28, 2007; October 13, 2007; and September 13, 2008.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, video discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and audiocassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2009-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: