[Oral history of Sheila Slocum Hollis].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (11 audio files, 1 transcript, 6 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Hollis, Sheila S., interviewee.
- Dunn, Alexandra, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Sheila Slocum Hollis conducted by Alexandra Dunn for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- Incorrect dates recorded on page  of transcript.
- No files for Interview 1, Tape 1, Side B; Interview 3, Tape 3, Side B; and Interview 7, Tape 7, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on June 17, 2016; June 28, 2016; July 12, 2016; August 1, 2016; August 12, 2016; August 26, 2016; and October 31, 2016.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: