[Oral history of Nancy Gertner].
- image file.JPEG.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 transcript, 7 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Gertner, Nancy, 1946- interviewee.
- Berman, Pamela, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Nancy Gertner Campbell conducted by Pamela Berman for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Publication date
- No audio provided.
- Interviews recorded on September 5, 2012; September 6, 2012; and September 7, 2012.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: