[Oral history of Tamar Frankel].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2007-2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (18 audio files, 1 transcript, 5 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Frankel, Tamar, interviewee.
- Jones, Renee (Renee Michelle), interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Tamar Frankel conducted by Renee Jones for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- No files for Interview 5, Tape 8, Side B and Interview 6, Tape 10, Side B.
- Interviews recorded on September 28, 2007; February 2, 2008; February 23, 2008; March 15, 2008; March 22, 2008; and September 27, 2008.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses audiocassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: