[Oral history of LaDoris H. Cordell].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2012-2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7 audio files, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Cordell, LaDoris H., Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1974) interviewee,
- Keller, Florence, interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of LaDoris H. Cordell conducted by Florence Keller for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Interview 1, Tape 1, Side B split into two files when digitized.
- Interviews recorded on September 22, 2012, October 21, 2012, and January 1, 2013.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate audiocassettes and hosts digitized content.
Browse related items
Start at call number: