[Oral history of Elizabeth J. Cabraser].
- digital; stereo.
- audio file.MP3.M4A.text file.PDF.image file.JPEG.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2014-2015.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7 audio files, 1 transcript, 2 images)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Cabraser, Elizabeth J., 1952- interviewee.
- Westerfield, Rebecca, 1950- interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Elizabeth Cabraser conducted by Rebecca Westerfield for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- No files for Side B for Interview 1, Tape 5 and Interview 1, Tape 6.
- Tape 1 and Tape 2 missing from the collection.
- No audio provided for Interview 2 and Interview 3.
- Audio from Interview  found on pages 57-122 of transcript.
- Interviews recorded on December 23, 2014 and November 18, 2015.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audio discs.
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, audiocassette tapes.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and audiocassette tapes and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: