[Oral history of Rosemary Barkett].
- digital; stereo.
- video file.MP4.text file.PDF.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2006-2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 video file, 1 transcript)
Also available at
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Item belongs to a collection
This project aims to disseminate audio tape recordings of the oral histories of leading women private practitioners, government and public interest attorneys, judges, and legal academicians.
- Physical collection
- Online resources (streaming audio files and video files and transcripts). Sound: digital; stereo. Digital: audio file.MP3.text file.PDF.video file.MP4.image file.JPEG.
- Barkett, Rosemary, interviewee.
- Perry, Pamela I., interviewer.
- Stanford University. School of Law, issuing body.
- American Bar Association. Senior Lawyers Division, sponsoring body.
- American Bar Association. Commission on Women in the Profession, founder of work.
- Oral history inverviews of Rosemary Barkett conducted by Pamela I. Perry for the American Bar Association's Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Video titled "Barkett 2010 talk" contains no transcript and is not an oral history recorded for the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project.
- No specific dates recorded for November 2009 interview.
- Interviews recorded on November 2, 2006, October 29, 2007, October 11, 2008, November 2009.
- Original Version
- Reproduction of: Women Trailblazers in the Law Project oral histories, video discs.
- Location of Originals
- Stanford Law School houses duplicate discs and hosts digitized content.
- Related item
- Related collection: [Oral history interviews of the Women Trailblazers in the Law Project]. Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 2005-2016
Browse related items
Start at call number: