Ecotoxicology and genotoxicology
- edited by Marcelo L. Larramendy.
- London, UK : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Physical description
- 2 volumes ; 24 cm.
- Issues in toxicology ; 32-33.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: v.1-
|RA1226 .E36 2017 V.1||Unknown|
|RA1226 .E36 2017 V.2||Unknown|
- Larramendy, Marcelo L.
- [Volume one]. Non-traditional aquatic models
- [volume two]. Non-traditional terrestrial models.
The potential impact of anthropogenic pollutants such as agrochemicals on the environment is of global concern. Increasing use of certain compounds can result in contamination of food, water and atmospheric systems and in order to combat this pollution it is important to be able to accurately monitor the short and long term effects.This two-volume set of books describes the latest non-traditional aquatic and terrestrial species models used as indicators of the toxic effects of environmental pollutants. The set enables understanding of the effects of pollutants in non-target species, and therefore enables analysis of the effects on ecosystems.This book will be of interest to anyone interested in developing new biomarker species with high degrees of ecological relevance. It will serve as a useful resource for regulatory and research toxicologists.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Issues in toxicology ; 32-33
- Related Work
- Ecotoxicology and genotoxicology. Non-traditional aquatic models.
- Ecotoxicology and genotoxicology. Non-traditional terrestrial models.
- 1788011694 set
- 9781788011693 set
Browse related items
Start at call number: