Plant argonaute proteins : methods and protocols
- edited by Alberto Carbonell.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Physical description
- xi, 297 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1640.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1640||Unknown|
- Carbonell, Alberto, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Plant ARGONAUTEs : features, functions, and unknowns / Alberto Carbonell
- Analysis of the uridylation of both ARGONAUTE-bound MiRNAs and 5' cleavage products of their target RNAs in plants / Guodong Ren, Xiaoyan Wang, and Bin Yu
- In vitro formation of plant RNA-induced silencing complexes using an extract of evacuolated tobacco protoplasts / Taichiro Iki, Masayuki Ishikawa, and Manabu Yoshikawa
- In vitro analysis of ARGONAUTE-mediated target cleavage and translational repression in plants / Yukihide Tomari and Hiro-oki Iwakawa
- Establishment of an in vivo ARGONAUTE reporter system in plants / Károly Fátyol and József Burgyán
- Immunoprecipitation and high-throughput sequencing of ARGONAUTE-bound target RNAs from plants / Alberto Carbonell
- Identification of ARGONAUTE/small RNA cleavage sites by degradome sequencing / Ivett Baksa and György Szittya
- Dissecting the subnuclear localization patterns of argonaute proteins and other components of the RNA-directed DNA methylation pathway in plants / Cheng-Guo Duan and Jian-Kang Zhu
- Detection of argonaute 1 association with polysomes in Arabidopsis thaliana / Cécile Lecampion, Elodie Lanet, and Christophe Robaglia
- Functional analysis of arabidopsis ARGONAUTEs in meiosis and DNA repair / Marina Martinez-Garcia and Mónica Pradillo
- Isolation and characterization of ARGONAUTE mutants in Chlamydomonas / Tomohito Yamasaki
- ARGONAUTE genes in Salvia miltiorrhiza : identification, characterization, and genetic transformation / Meizhen Wang, Yuxing Deng, Fenjuan Shao, Miaomiao Liu, Yongqi Pang, Caili Li, and Shanfa Lu
- Cloning and characterization of Argonaute genes in tomato / Zhiqiang Xian, Fang Yan, and Zhengguo Li
- Nonradioactive detection of small RNAs using digoxigenin-labeled probes / Ariel H. Tomassi, Delfina Gagliardi, Damian A. Cambiagno, and Pablo A. Manavella
- Nonradioactive plant small RNA detection using biotin-labeled probes / Jun Hu and Yingguo Zhu
- Computational analysis of genome-wide ARGONAUTE-dependent DNA methylation in plants / Kai Tang, Cheng-Guo Duan, Huiming Zhang, and Jian-Kang Zhu
- Structural and functional characterization of plant ARGONAUTE MID domains / Filipp Frank and Bhushan Nagar
- Identification and analysis of WG/GW ARGONAUTE-binding domains / Andrzej Zielezinski and Wojciech M. Karlowski
- Identification and evolutionary characterization of ARGONAUTE-binding platforms / Joshua T. Trujillo and Rebecca A. Mosher
- Phylogenetic and evolutionary analysis of plant ARGONAUTES / Ravi K. Singh and Shree P. Pandey.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume provides the reader with step-by-step methods to study plant ARGONAUTE (AGO) functions. Chapters in Plant Argonaute Poteins: Methods and Protocols summarize the main biochemical, molecular and cytological methods to study AGO-small RNA complexes and their interactions with target RNAs, AGO subcellular localization, AGO association with polysomes, AGO role in meiosis and DNA repair, methods for the identification, cloning and characterization of AGO genes in different plant species, and non-radioactive protocols for small RNA detection. Finally, a series of chapters describing computational methods to study plant AGO function and evolution are provided. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Plant Argonaute Proteins: Methods and Protocols aims to deliver the most complete and updated list of protocols to study plant AGO function.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493971640 20170829
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1640
- 9781493971657 (electronic bk.)
- 1493971654 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: