Genome editing in animals : methods and protocols
- edited by Izuho Hatada.
- New York, NY : Humana Press : Springer, ..
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xi, 256 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1630||Unknown|
- Hatada, Izuho, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Construction and evaluation of zinc finger nucleases / Hiroshi Ochiai and Takashi Yamamoto
- Current overview of TALEN construction systems / Tetsushi Sakuma and Takashi Yamamoto
- CRISPR/Cas9 / Izuho Hatada and Takuro Horii
- Computational prediction of CRISPR/Cas9 target sites reveals potential off-target risks in human and mouse / Qingbo Wang and Kumiko Ui-Tei
- Genome editing of mouse by cytoplasmic injection / Takuro Horii and Izuho Hatada
- Genome editing in mouse zygotes and embryonic stem cells by introducing SgRNA/Cas9 expressing plasmids / Taichi Noda, Asami Oji, and Masahito Ikawa
- Genome editing in mouse and rat by electroporation / Takehito Kaneko
- Generation of knock-in mouse by genome editing / Wataru Fujii
- Genome editing of rat / Takehito Kaneko
- Gene targeting in rabbits : single-step generation of knock-out rabbits by microinjection of CRISPR/Cas9 plasmids / Yoshihiro Kawano and Arata Honda
- Genome editing of pig / Masahito Watanabe and Hiroshi Nagashima
- Genome editing of monkey / Zhen Liu, Yijun Cai, and Qiang Sun
- Genome editing mediated by primordial germ cell in chicken / Jae Yong Han and Hong Jo Lee
- CRISPR/Cas9-mediated targeted knockin of exogenous reporter genes in zebrafish / Atsuo Kawahara
- Genome Editing of Medaka / Satoshi Ansai and Masato Kinoshita
- Simple protocol for loss-of-function analysis in Xenopus tropicalis founders using the CRISPR-Cas system / Yuto Sakane, Ken-ich T. Suzuki, and Takashi Yamamoto
- Genome editing of silkworms / Takuya Tsubota and Hideki Sezutsu
- Genome editing in the cricket, Gryllus bimaculatus / Takahito Watanabe, Sumihare Noji, and Taro Mito
- Genome editing of the ascidian Ciona intestinalis with TALE nuclease / Yasunori Sasakura, Keita Yoshida, and Nicholas Treen
- Genome editing of C. elegans / Takuma Sugi.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume details protocols that can be used for generation of knockout animals. Chapters guide the reader through basic protocols for three genome editing technologies, target design tools, and specific protocols for each animal. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.Authoritative and practical, Genome Editing in Animals: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493971275 20170829
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: