Plant receptor kinases : methods and protocols / edited by Reidunn Birgitta Aalen
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1621||Unknown|
- Aalen, Reidunn Birgitta, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Expression of plant receptor kinases in E. coli / Moneeza Akbar Agha, David Lightfoot, and Ahmed Jawaad Afzal
- Expression of plant receptor kinases in yeast / María Laura Barberini and Jorge P. Muschietti
- Expression of plant receptor kinases in tobacco BY-2 cells / Hidefumi Shinohara and Yoshikatsu Matsubayashi
- Cell-free synthesis of plant receptor kinases / Akira Nozawa, Keiichirou Nemoto, Shunsuke Nomura, Satoshi Yamanaka, Kohki Kido, and Tatsuya Sawasaki
- Purification of plant receptor kinases from plant plasma membranes / Jin Suk Lee
- Photoaffinity labeling of plant receptor kinases / Hidefumi Shinohara and Yoshikatsu Matsubayashi
- Quantitative detection of oxidative burst upon activation of plant receptor kinases / Markus Albert and Ursula Fürst
- Extraction and curation of gene models for plant receptor kinases for phylogenetic analysis / Aleksia Vaattovaara, Jarkko Salojärvi, and Michael Wrzaczek
- In Silico prediction of ligand-binding sites of plant receptor kinases using conservation mapping / Russell J. S. Orr and Reidunn Birgitta Aalen
- Co-immunoprecipitation of plant receptor kinases / María Laura Barberini and Jorge P. Muschietti
- Autophosphorylation assays using plant receptor kinases synthesized in cell-free systems / Keiichirou Nemoto, Akira Nozawa, Satoshi Yamanaka, Shunsuke Nomura, Kohki Kido, and Tatsuya Sawasaki
- Investigation of autophosphorylation sites of plant receptor kinases and phosphorylation of interacting partners / Matthew R. Meyer, Shweta Shah, and A. Gururaj Rao
- In vitro assessment of guanylyl cyclase activity of plant receptor kinases / Misjudeen Raji and Chris Gehring
- BiFC assay to detect calmodulin binding to plant receptor kinases / Cornelia Fischer, Margret Sauter, and Petra Dietrich
- Pull-down assay to characterize Ca2+/calmodulin binding to plant receptor kinases / Christine Kaufmann and Margret Sauter
- Use of FRET/FLIM to study proteins interacting with plant receptor kinases / Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters and Yvonne Stahl
- Detection and analyses of endocytosis of plant receptor kinases / Jenna Loiseau and Silke Robatzek.
- Publisher's Summary
- This is volume presents protocols relevant for plant receptor kinases(PRK) both in development and defence. Chapters guide readers through comprehensive experimental approach for molecular investigations of plant receptor kinases, from the simplest methods for expression and purification of receptor domains to the most advanced methods aiming at understanding the dynamics of receptor complex formation and specificity of signaling pathways. Written in the highly successful Methodsin Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.Authoritative and practical, Plant Receptor Kinases: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493970629 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology ; 1621
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: