Intel Corporation collection of Inteleads and other publications, circa 1979-1989
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot (2 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2254 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2254 BOX 2||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Intel Corporation, creator.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Collection primarily contains ten years of Inteleads, Intel Corporation's employee newsletter. This 1979-1989 run from vol.3 no.6 through vol.13 no.5 is missing only a handful of issues, and includes annual April Fool's editions and other extras. The collection also includes other magazines, promotional booklets, recruitment brochures, users manuals, technical specifications, etc. Intel is a corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California that was founded by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Intel Corporation collection of Inteleads and other publications (M2254). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Gift; circa 2014. Accession MSS 2017-239.
- Intel Corporation is a technology company founded by Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore in 1968.
Browse related items
Start at call number: