PCR : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1620||Unknown|
- Domingues, Lucília, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- In silico PCR tools for a fast primer, probe, and advanced searching / Ruslan Kalendar, Alexandr Muterko, Malika Shamekova, and Kabyl Zhambakin
- Introduction on using the FastPCR software and the related java web tools for PCR and oligonucleotide assembly and analysis / Ruslan Kalendar, Timofey V. Tselykh, Bekbolat Khassenov, and Erlan M. Ramanculov
- Long fragment polymerase chain reaction / Eng Wee Chua, Simran Maggo, and Martin A. Kennedy
- Strategies to improve efficiency and specificity of degenerate primers in PCR / Maria Jorge Campos and Alberto Quesada
- Inverse PCR for point mutation introduction / Diogo Silva, Gustavo Santos, Mário Barroca, and Tony Collins
- Synthesis of fusion genes for cloning by megaprimer-based PCR / Tatiana Q. Aguiar, Carla Oliveira, and Lucília Domingues
- Novel platform for high-throughput gene synthesis to maximize recombinant expression in Escherichia coli / Ana Filipa Sequeira, Joana L.A. Brás, Vânia O. Fernandes, Catarina I.P.D. Guerreiro, Renaud Vincentelli, and Carlos M.G.A. Fontes
- Colony PCR / Flávio Azevedo, Humberto Pereira, and Björn Johansson
- CRENAME, a molecular microbiology method enabling multiparametric assessment of potable/drinking water / Luc Bissonnette, Andrée F. Maheux, and Michel G. Bergeron
- Multiplex detection of food-borne pathogens / Germán Villamizar-Rodríguez and Felipe Lombó
- Fast real-time PCR for the detection of crustacean allergens in foods / Francisco J. Santaclara and Montserrat Espiñeira
- Fast real-time PCR method for detection of soy in foods / Montserrat Espiñeira and Francisco J. Santaclara
- RAPD/SCAR approaches for identification of adulterant breeds' milk in dairy products / Joana T. Cunha and Lucília Domingues
- Genetic diversity analysis of medicinally important horticultural crop Aegle marmelos by ISSR markers / Farina Mujeeb, Preeti Bajpai, Neelam Pathak, and Smita Rastogi Verma
- PCR in the analysis of clinical samples : prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of inborn errors of metabolism / Laura Vilarinho and Célia Nogueira
- Harnessing the power of PCR molecular fingerprinting methods and next generation sequencing for understanding structure and function in microbial communities / Sujal Phadke, Andreia Filipa Salvador, Joana Isabel Alves, Orianna Bretschger, Maria Madalena Alves, and Maria Alcina Pereira
- PCR in metagenomics / Tina Kollannoor Johny and Sarita Ganapathy Bhat
- Arbitrarily primed PCR for comparison of meta genomes and extracting useful loci from them / Leigh Burgoyne, Lin Y. Koh, and David Catcheside.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume details PCR technique with focus on its application specificities to the biotechnology and bioengineering field. Chapters are broken into five sections covering sgeneral PCR protocols, different applied examples to molecular and synthetic biotechnology, food science and technology, environmental microbiology and molecular ecology, and healthcare. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.Authoritative and cutting-edge, PCR: Methods and Protocols hopes to be a valuable and useful resource for wet lab researchers, particularly within the biotechnology and bioengineering field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493970599 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; volume 1620
- Springer Protocols
- 9781493970599 hardcover
- 1493970593 hardcover
Browse related items
Start at call number: