Imaging mass spectrometry : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1618||Unknown|
- Cole, Laura M., editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "A future amalgamation between the scientist and the clinician?" / Sarah Haywood-Small
- Fresh frozen versus formalin-fixed paraffin embedded for mass spectrometry imaging / Ekta Patel
- Imaging MS of rodent ocular tissues and the optic nerve / David M.G. Anderson, Wendi Lambert, David J. Calkins, Zsolt Ablonczy, Rosalie K. Crouch, Richard M. Caprioli, and Kevin L. Schey
- MALDI-MSI of lipids in human skin / Philippa J. Hart and Malcolm R. Clench
- MALDI-MSI analysis of cytological smears : the study of thyroid cancer / Niccolò Mosele, Andrew Smith, Manuel Galli, Fabio Pagni, and Fulvio Magni
- Droplet-based liquid extraction for spatially-resolved microproteomics analysis of tissue sections / Maxence Wisztorski, Jusal Quanico, Julien Franck, Benoit Fatou, Michel Salzet, and Isabelle Fournier
- DESI mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) / Emmanuelle Claude, Emrys A. Jones, and Steven D. Pringle
- Peptide imaging : maximizing peptide yield, optimization of the "peptide mass fingerprint" / Ekta Patel
- MALDI-MS imaging in the study of glomerulonephritis / Andrew Smith, Manuel Galli, Vincenzo L'Imperio, Fabio Pagni, and Fulvio Magni
- Hierarchical cluster analysis to aid diagnostic image data visualization of MS and other medical imaging modalities / Arul N. Selvan, Laura M. Cole, Lynne Spackman, Sarah Naylor, and Chris Wright
- Laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry imaging of plant metabolites / Callie Seaman
- Mass spectrometry imaging of drugs of abuse in hair / Bryn Flinders, Eva Cuypers, Tiffany Porta, Emmanuel Varesio, Gérard Hopfgartner, and Ron M.A. Heeren
- MALDI mass spectrometry profiling and imaging applied to the analysis of latent fingermarks / Robert Bradshaw
- ToF-SIMS parallel imaging MS/MS of lipid species in thin tissue sections / Anne Lisa Bruinen, Gregory L. Fisher, and Ron M.A. Heeren
- Rodent whole-body sectioning and MALDI mass spectrometry imaging / Paul J. Trim
- Future in disease models for mass spectrometry imaging, ethical issues, and the way forward / Rebecca E. Day and Ieva Palubeckaite.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume addresses the various techniques and novel applications of mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) and its role as a discovery tool in the field of proteomics, lipidomics, and metabolomics. The chapters in this book demonstrate how MSI can be applied to many areas of research such as clinical pathology, translational medicine, toxicology, biomarkers and response studies, and potential incorporation of MSI into forensic workflows. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Innovative and comprehensive, Imaging Mass Spectrometry: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for research scientists and clinicians who are interested in further studies of MSI technologies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493970506 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1618
- Springer protocols
- 9781493970513 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: