Heterologous protein production in CHO cells : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1603||Unknown|
- Meleady, Paula, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface... Table of Contents... Contributing Authors... 1. Strategies and Considerations for Improving Expression of 'Difficult to Express' Proteins in CHO Cells Christina S. Alves and Terrence M. Dobrowsky 2. Glycoengineering of CHO Cells to Improve Product Quality Qiong Wang, Bojiao Yin, Cheng-Yu Chung, and Michael J. Betenbaugh 3. Large-Scale Transient Transfection of Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells in Suspension Yashas Rajendra, Sowmya Balasubramanian, and David L. Hacker 4. Cloning of Single-Chain Antibody Variants by Overlap-Extension PCR for Evaluation of Antibody Expression in Transient Gene Expression Patrick Mayrhofer and Renate Kunert 5. Anti-Apoptosis Engineering for Improved Protein Production from CHO Cells Eric Baek, Soo Min Noh, and Gyun Min Lee 6. Conditional Knockdown of Endogenous MicroRNAs in CHO Cells using TET-ON-SanDI Sponge Vectors Alan Costello, Nga Lao, Martin Clynes, and Niall Barron 7. Application of CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing to Improve Recombinant Protein Production in CHO Cells Lise Marie Grav, Karen Julie la Cour Karottki, Jae Seong Lee, and Helene Faustrup Kildegaard 8. Improved CHO Cell Line Stability and Recombinant Protein Expression During Long-Term Culture Zeynep Betts and Alan J. Dickson 9. Selection of High-Producing Clones using FACS for CHO Cell Line Development Clair Gallagher and Paul S. Kelly 10. The 'Omics Revolution in CHO Biology: Roadmap to Improved CHO Productivity Hussain Dahodwala and Susan T. Sharfstein 11. A Bioinformatics Pipeline for the Identification of CHO Cell Differential Gene Expression from RNA-Seq Data Craig Monger, Krishna Motheramgari, John McSharry, Niall Barron, and Colin Clarke 12. Filter-Aided Sample Preparation (FASP) for Improved Proteome Analysis of Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Orla Coleman, Michael Henry, Martin Clynes, and Paula Meleady 13. Phosphopeptide Enrichment and LC-MS/MS Analysis to Study the Phosphoproteome of Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Michael Henry, Orla Coleman, Prashant, Martin Clynes, and Paula Meleady 14. Engineer Medium and Feed for Modulating N-Glycosylation of Recombinant Protein Production in CHO Cell Culture Yuzhou Fan, Helene Faustrup Kildegaard, and Mikael Rordam Andersen 15. Glycosylation Analysis of Therapeutic Glycoproteins Produced in CHO Cells Sara Carillo, Stefan Mittermayr, Amy Farrell, Simone Albrecht, and Jonathan Bones 16. Characterization of Host Cell Proteins (HCPs) in CHO Cell Bioprocesses Catherine E.M. Hogwood, Lesley M. Chiverton, and C. Mark Smales.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969715 20170821
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume discusses protocols that cover genetic manipulation of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells for recombinant protein production, and protocols for the characterization of CHO cells using 'omic approaches. This book also explores methods that discuss the genome editing tool, CRISPR/Cas9, and the characterization of recombinant protein products, such as glycosylation and host cell protein analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Heterologous Protein Production in CHO Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for scientists and researchers who are interested in further studying cell production in CHO cells.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969715 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1603
- Springer protocols
- 9781493969722 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: