Reverse genetics of RNA viruses : methods and protocols
- edited by Daniel R. Perez.
- Uniform Title
- Reverse genetics of RNA viruses (Perez)
- 1st edition.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Physical description
- xi, 282 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1602.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1602||Unknown|
- Perez, Daniel R., editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reverse genetics for mammalian orthoreovirus / Johnasha D. Stuart, Matthew B. Phillips, and Karl W. Boehme
- Development and characterization of an infectious cDNA clone of equine arteritis virus / Udeni B.R. Balasuriya and Jianqiang Zhang
- Reverse genetics for porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus / Mingyuan Han, Hanzhong Ke, Yijun Du, Qingzhan Zhang, and Dongwan Yoo
- Reverse genetics of zika virus / Chao Shan, Xuping Xie, and Pei-Yong Shi
- Efficient reverse genetic systems for rapid genetic manipulation of emergent and preemergent infectious coronaviruses / Adam S. Cockrell, Anne Beall, Boyd Yount, and Ralph Baric
- Reverse genetics system for the avian coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus / Erica Bickerton, Sarah M. Keep, and Paul Britton
- Rescue of sendai virus from cloned cDNA / Shringkhala Bajimaya, Tsuyoshi Hayashi, and Toru Takimoto
- BAC-based recovery of recombinant respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) / Christopher C. Stobart, Anne L. Hotard, Jia Meng, and Martin L. Moore
- Recovery of a paramyxovirus, the human metapneumovirus, from cloned cDNA / B.G. van den Hoogen and R.A.M. Fouchier
- Reverse genetics of newcastle disease virus / Stivalis Cardenas-Garcia and Claudio L. Afonso
- Reverse genetics systems for filoviruses / Thomas Hoenen and Heinz Feldmann
- Rapid reverse genetics systems for rhabdoviruses : from forward to reverse and back again / Tobias Nolden and Stefan Finke
- Lassa virus reverse genetics / Luis Martínez-Sobrido, Slobodan Paessler, and Juan Carlos de la Torre
- Reverse genetics of influenza B viruses / Aitor Nogales, Daniel R. Perez, Jefferson Santos, Courtney Finch, and Luis Martínez-Sobrido
- Rescue of infectious salmon anemia virus (ISAV) from cloned cDNA / Daniela Toro-Ascuy and Marcelo Cortez-San Martín
- Plasmid-based reverse genetics of influenza A virus / Daniel R. Perez, Matthew Angel, Ana Silvia Gonzalez-Reiche, Jefferson Santos, Adebimpe Obadan, and Luis Martinez-Sobrido.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume is a compilation of sixteen chapters that detail reverse genetics protocols. Reverse Genetics of RNA Viruses: Methods and Protocols guides readers through comprehensive protocols on RNA viruses, that were the most challenging to obtain and/or that were developed most recently. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Reverse Genetics of RNA Viruses: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969623 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1602
- Springer protocols
- 9781493969623 (alk. paper)
- 1493969625 (alk. paper)
- 9781493969647 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: