Microbial toxins : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1600||Unknown|
- Holst, Otto, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Detection of cholera toxin by an immunochromatographic test strip / Eiki Yamasaki, Ryuta Sakamoto, Takashi Matsumoto, Biswajit Maiti, Kayo Okumura, Fumiki Morimatsu, G. Balakrish Nair, and Hisao Kurazono
- Electrochemical aptamer scaffold biosensors for detection of botulism and ricin proteins / Jessica Daniel, Lisa Fetter, Susan Jett, Teisha J. Rowland, and Andrew J. Bonham
- Cell-based fluorescent assay to detect the activity of AB toxins that inhibit protein synthesis / Patrick Cherubin, Beatriz Quiñones, Salem Elkahoui, Wallace Yokoyama, and Ken Teter
- Molecular methods for identification of Clostridium tetani by targeting neurotoxin / Basavraj Nagoba, Mahesh Dharne, and Kushal N. Gohil
- Label-free immuno-sensors for the fast detection of Listeria in food / Alexandra Morlay, Agnès Roux, Vincent Templier, Félix Piat, and Yoann Roupioz
- Aptamer-based trapping : enrichment of Bacillus cereus spores for real-time PCR detection / Christin Fischer and Markus Fischer
- Detection of Yersinia pestis in complex matrices by intact cell immunocapture and targeted mass spectrometry / Jérôme Chenau, François Fenaille, Stéphanie Simon, Sofia Filali, Hervé Volland, Christophe Junot, Elisabeth Carniel, and François Becher
- Method to prepare magnetic nanosilicate platelets for effective removal of Microcystis aeruginosa and microcystin-LR / Shu-Chi Chang, Bo-Li Lu, Jiang-Jen Lin, Yen-Hsien Li, and Maw-Rong Lee
- Immunochromatographic test strip to detect ochratoxin A and zearalenone simultaneously / Xiaofei Hu and Gaiping Zhang
- Endotoxin removal from Escherichia coli bacterial lysate using a biphasic liquid system / Janusz Boratyński and Bożena Szermer-Olearnik
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy as a tool in analysis of Proteus mirabilis endotoxins / Paulina Żarnowiec, Grzegorz Czerwonka, and Wiesław Kaca
- Laser interferometry method as a novel tool in endotoxins research / Michał Arabski and Sławomir Wąsik
- Endotoxin entrapment on glass via C-18 self-assembled monolayers and rapid detection using drug-nanoparticle bioconjugate probes / Prasanta Kalita, Anshuman Dasgupta, and Shalini Gupta
- Bioassay for the determination of lipopolysaccharides and lipoproteins / Marcus Peters, Petra Bonowitz, and Albrecht Bufe
- Capillary electrophoresis chips for fingerprinting endotoxin chemotypes and subclasses / Béla Kocsis, Lilla Makszin, Anikó Kilár, Zoltán Péterfi, and Ferenc Kilár
- Micromethods for isolation and structural characterization of lipid A, and polysaccharide regions of bacterial lipopolysaccharides / Alexey Novikov, Aude Breton, and Martine Caroff
- Mass spectrometry for profiling LOS and lipid A structures from whole-cell lysates : directly from a few bacterial colonies or from liquid broth cultures / Béla Kocsis, Anikó Kilár, Szandra Péter, Ágnes Dörnyei, Viktor Sándor, and Ferenc Kilár.
- Publisher's Summary
- This second edition volume expands on the previous editions with detailed protocols on (cyano) bacterial and mold fungus toxins, and a specific focus on Gram-negative endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides). The chapters in Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition present techniques that cover topics such as detection of cholera toxin by an immunochromatographic test strip; label-free immune-sensors for the fast detection of Listeria in food; endotoxin removal from Escherichia coli bacterial lysate using biphasic liquid system; and micromethods for isolation and structural characterization of lipid A, and polysaccharide regions of bacterial lipopolysaccharides. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Cutting-edge and practical, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable and useful resource for scientists who are interested in this field, and is a great tool for researchers who are looking to learn about new, particular techniques to further enhance their work.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969562 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1600
- Springer protocols
- Other edition
- Microbial toxins. New York : Humana, 2011
- 9781493969586 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: