Neuroproteomics : methods and protocols
- edited by Firas H. Kobeissy, Stanley M. Stevens, Jr.
- Uniform Title
- Neuroproteomics (Ottens)
- Second edition.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Physical description
- xx, 424 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1598.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1598||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Neuroproteomics studies : challenges and updates / Naify Ramadan, Hussein Ghazale, Mohammad El-Sayyad, Mohamad El-Haress, and Firas H. Kobeissy
- Progress and potential of imaging mass spectrometry applied to biomarker discovery / Jusal Quanico, Julien Franck, Maxence Wisztorski, Michel Salzet, and Isabelle Fournier
- Biofluid proteomics and biomarkers in traumatic brain injury / Safa Azar, Anwarul Hasan, Richard Younes, Farah Najdi, Lama Baki, Hussein Ghazale, Firas H. Kobeissy, Kazem Zibara, and Stefania Mondello
- Degradomics in neurotrauma : profiling traumatic brain injury / Hadi Abou-El-Hassan, Fares Sukhon, Edwyn Jeremy Assaf, Hisham Bahmad, Hussein Abou-Abbass, Hussam Jourdi, and Firas H. Kobeissy
- Evolving relevance of neuroproteomics in Alzheimer's disease / Simone Lista, Henrik Zetterberg, Sid E. O'Bryant, Kaj Blennow, and Harald Hampel
- Genome to phenome : a systems biology approach to PTSD using an animal model / Nabarun Chakraborty, James Meyerhoff, Marti Jett, and Rasha Hammamieh
- Photoaffinity labeling of pentameric ligand-gated ion channels : a proteomic approach to identify allosteric modulator binding sites / Selwyn S. Jayakar, Gordon Ang, David C. Chiara, and Ayman K. Hamouda
- Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of brain tissues / Bing Bai, Haiyan Tan, and Junmin Peng
- Glycoproteins enrichment and LC-MS/MS glycoproteomics in central nervous system applications / Rui Zhu, Ehwang Song, Ahmed Hussein, Firas H. Kobeissy, and Yehia Mechref
- Novel 2-DE-based proteomic analysis to identify multiple substrates for specific protease in neuronal cells / Chiho Kim and Young J. Oh
- Neuroproteomic profiling of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) by multiplexed affinity arrays / Anna Häggmark-Månberg, Peter Nilsson, and Jochen M. Schwenk
- Isolation and proteomic analysis of microvesicles and exosomes from HT22 cells and primary neurons / Richard Witas, Dale Chaput, Hirah Khan, Stanley M. Stevens Jr., and David Kang
- Combined MALDI mass spectrometry imaging and parafilm-assisted microdissection-based LC-MS/MS workflows in the study of the brain / Jusal Quanico, Julien Franck, Maxence Wisztorski, Michel Salzet, and Isabelle Fournier
- De novo and uninterrupted SILAC labeling of primary microglia / Ping Zhang, Ashley Culver-Cochran, Stanley M. Stevens Jr., and Bin Liu
- Spike-in SILAC approach for proteomic analysis of ex vivo microglia / Joao Paulo Costa Pinho, Harris Bell-Temin, Bin Liu, and Stanley M. Stevens Jr.
- Proteomic evaluation of sympathetic activity biomarkers of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis by western blotting technique following experimental traumatic brain injury / Hale Zerrin Toklu, Yasemin Sakarya, and Nihal Tümer
- Efficient and accurate algorithm for cleaved fragments prediction (CFPA) in protein sequences dataset based on consensus and its variants : a novel degradomics prediction application / Atlal El-Assaad, Zaher Dawy, Georges Nemer, Hazem Hajj, and Firas H. Kobeissy
- Effect of second-hand tobacco smoke on the nitration of brain proteins : a systems biology and bioinformatics approach / Firas H. Kobeissy, Joy Guingab-Cagmat, Adriaan W. Bruijnzeel, Mark S. Gold, and Kevin Wang
- Advanced omic approach to identify co-regulated clusters and transcription regulation network with AGCT and SHOE methods / Natalia Polouliakh and Richard Nock
- AutoDock and AutoDocktools for protein-ligand docking : beta-site amyloid precursor protein cleaving enzyme 1 (BACE1) as a case study / Nehme El-Hachem, Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Athar Khalil, Firas H. Kobeissy, and Georges Nemer
- Integration of decision tree and visual analysis to analyze intracranial pressure / Soo-Yeon Ji, Kayvan Najarian, Toan Huynh, and Dong Hyun Jeong.
- Publisher's Summary
- This new edition provides updated and novel protocols of neuroproteomics methods that encompass both global-scale as well as targeted and specialized topics, which are timely additions for the molecular and phenotypic analysis of the central nervous system and CNS-related disorders. The detailed contents of this book include the exploration of several exciting areas of advanced methods used for neuroproteomics research including relative and absolute protein quantitation by mass spectrometry, characterization of post-translational modifications, as well as bioinformatics and computational approaches. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, methodology chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Updated and accessible, Neuroproteomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves researchers and clinical scientists involved in the area of biomarker research and protein biochemistry, as well as molecular biologists and biochemists who have been involved in proteomics research already or even for those new to the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969500 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1598
- Springer protocols
- Preceded by Neuroproteomics / edited by Andrew K. Ottens and Kevin K.W. Wang. c2009.
- 9781493969500 (alk. paper)
- 1493969501 (alk. paper)
- 9781493969524 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: