T-cell trafficking : methods and protocols
- edited by George Edward Rainger, Helen M. Mcgettrick.
- Second Edition.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Physical description
- xi, 252 pages : illustrations (mostly color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1591.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1591||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to homeostatic migration / Mark C. Coles
- Analysis of thymocyte migration, cellular interactions, and activation by multiphoton fluorescence microscopy of Live Thymic Slices / Jessica N. Lancaster and Lauren I.R. Ehrlich
- Visualizing and tracking T cell motility in vivo / Robert A. Benson, James M. Brewer, and Paul Garside
- Graph theory-based analysis of the lymph node fibroblastic reticular cell network / Mario Novkovic, Lucas Onder, Gennady Bocharov, and Burkhard Ludewig
- Visualizing endogenous effector T cell egress from the lymph nodes / Manisha Menon, Alexandre P. Benechet, and Kamal M. Khanna
- Introduction : T cell trafficking in inflammation and immunity / Myriam Chimen, Bonita H.R. Apta, and Helen M. Mcgettrick
- Leukocyte adhesion under hemodynamic flow conditions / Charlotte Lawson, Marlene Rose, and Sabine Wolf
- Endocrine regulation of lymphocyte trafficking in vitro / Bonita H.R. Apta, Myriam Chimen, and Helen M. Mcgettrick
- Mesenchymal stromal cells as active regulators of lymphocyte recruitment to blood vascular endothelial cells / Helen M. Mcgettrick, Lewis S.C. Ward, George Edward Rainger, and Gerard B. Nash
- Monitoring RhoGTPase activity in leukocytes using classic "Pull-Down" assays / Marouan Zarrouk, David Killock, Izajur Rahman, Jessica Davies, and Aleksandar Ivetić
- Utilizing lentiviral gene transfer in primary endothelial cells to assess lymphocyte-endothelial interactions / Jasmeet S. Reyat, Michael G. Tomlinson, and Peter J. Noy
- Introduction to lymphocyte trafficking in disease / Patricia F. Lalor and Elizabeth A. Hepburn
- Using ex vivo liver organ cultures to measure lymphocyte trafficking / Benjamin G. Wiggins, Zania Stamataki, and Patricia F. Lalor
- In vitro and ex vivo models to study T cell migration through the human liver parenchyma / Benjamin G. Wiggins, Konstantinos Aliazis, Scott P. Davies, Gideon Hirschfield, Patricia F. Lalor, Gary Reynolds, and Zania Stamataki
- Monitoring migration of activated T cells to antigen-rich non-lymphoid tissue / Eleanor Jayne Ward, Hongmei Fu, and Federica Marelli-Berg
- Tissue digestion for stromal cell and leukocyte isolation / Saba Nayar, Joana Campos, Nathalie Steinthal, and Francesca Barone
- T cell response in the lung following influenza virus infection / Robert A. Benson, Jennifer C. Lawton, and Megan K.L. MacLeod.
- Publisher's Summary
- This second edition provides updated and new chapters on T-Cell trafficking. In addition to detailed experimental procedures, the interested reader will find informative introductory chapters on the relevance of T-Cell trafficking in thymic population and maturation, traffic through secondary lymphoid organs during 'physiological' resolving inflammation and during immune responses, as well as T-Cell trafficking in chronic inflammatory diseases. Importantly, chapters cover methods from in silico modeling of cellular interactions, in vitro adhesion assays, through ex vivo functional assays to integrated intravital modeling of T-Cell trafficking through organs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each methods chapter includes a short introduction to the topic, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, T-Cell Trafficking: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to be an essential point of reference for those new to the field of T-Cell trafficking, or to those looking to expand their technical capabilities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493969296 20170821
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1940-6029 ; 1591
- Springer protocols
- 9781493969319 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: