Th9 cells : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1585||Unknown|
- Goswami, Ritobrata, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface... Table of Contents... Contributing Authors. 1. Th9 Cells: New Member of T Helper Cell Family Ritobrata Goswami 2. IL-9: Function, Sources, and Detection Wilmer Gerardo Rojas-Zuleta and Elizabeth Sanchez 3. IL-9 Signaling Pathway: An Update Dijendra Nath Roy and Ritobrata Goswami 4. A Method to In Vitro Differentiate Th9 Cells from Mouse Naive CD4+ T Cells Duy Pham 5. T Cell Receptor and Co-Stimulatory Signals for Th9 Generation Francoise Meylan and Julio Gomez-Rodriguez 6. Polarizing Cytokines for Human Th9 Cell Differentiation Prabhakar Putheti 7. Determining the Frequencies of Th9 Cells from Whole Blood Anuradha Rajamanickam and Subash Babu 8. IL-9 Production by Nonconventional T Helper Cells Silvia C. P. Almeida and Luis Graca 9. Prediction and Validation of Transcription Factors Binding Sites in the IL-9 Locus William Orent and Wassim Elyaman 10. Flow Cytometric Assessment of STAT Molecules in Th9 Cells Lucien P. Garo, Vanessa Beynon, and Gopal Murugaiyan 11. Transcription Factors Downstream of IL-4 and TGF- ss Signals: Analysis by Quantitative PCR, Western Blot, and Flow Cytometry Atsushi Sugimoto, Ryoji Kawakami, and Norihisa Mikami 12. Retroviral Transduction and Reporter Assay: Transcription Factor Co-Operation in Th9 Cell Development Rukhsana Jabeen 13. Transcription Factor Binding Studies in CD4+ T Cells: siRNA Transfection, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, and Liquid-Luminescent DNA-Precipitation Assay Etienne Humblin, Francois Ghiringhello, and Frederique Vegran 14. Defining Epigenetic Regulation of the Interleukin-9 Gene by Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Alla Skapenko and Hendrik Schulze-Koops 15. Allergic Inflammation and Atopic Disease: Role of Th9 Cells Pornpimon Angkasekwinai 16. Characterization of T Helper 9 (Th9) Cells in the Development of EAE and IBD Sakshi Malik, Valerie Dardalhon, and Amit Awasthi 17. B16 Lung Melanoma Model to Study the Role of Th9 Cells in Cancer Alka Dwivedi, Sushant Kumar, and Rahul Purwar 18. Th9 Cells and Parasitic Inflammation: Use of Nippostrongylus and Schistosoma Models Miguel Enrique Serrano Pino and Paula Licona-Limon 19. Isolation and Purification of Th9 Cells for the Study of Inflammatory Diseases in Research and Clinical Settings Patricia Keating and James X. Hartmann.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493968763 20170821
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume presents comprehensive laboratory protocols that have been used to generate Th9 cells, both in vitro and in vivo. The techniques described in Th9 Cells: Methods and Protocols study the role of Th9 cells in different inflammatory disease models, including allergic inflammation model, parasite model, tumor model, and EAE and IBD model. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Thorough and comprehensive, Th9 Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for scientists in this field and will provide them with techniques to generate Th9 cells for specific downstream events.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493968763 20170821
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1585
- Springer protocols
- 9781493968770 (eBook)
- 1493968777 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: