The tumor microenvironment : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1458||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Methods of Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence: Converting Invisible to Visible Hidetoshi Mori and Robert D. Cardiff 2. Laser Capture Microdissection as a Tool to Study Tumor Stroma Nicholas R. Bertos and Morag Park 3. Quantitative Analysis of Human Cancer Cell Extravasation Using Intravital Imaging Lian Willetts, David Bond, Konstantin Stoletov, and John D. Lewis 4. Studies on the Tumor Vasculature and Coagulant Microenvironment Esterina D'Asti, Brian Meehan, and Janusz Rak 5. A Microfluidic Method to Mimic Luminal Structures in the Tumor Microenvironment Jose A. Jimenez-Torres, David J. Beebe, and Kyung E. Sung 6. Measuring Vascular Permeability In Vivo Eelco F.J. Meijer, James W. Baish, Timothy P. Padera, and Dai Fukumura 7. Hydroxylation-Dependent Interaction of Substrates to the Von Hippel-Lindau Tumor Suppressor Protein (VHL) Pardeep Heir and Michael Ohh 8. Analyzing the Tumor Microenvironment by Flow Cytometry Yoon Kow Young, Alicia M. Bolt, Ryuhjin Ahn, and Koren K. Mann 9. Detecting Secreted Analytes from Immune Cells: An Overview of Technologies Kelly A. Pike, Caitlyn Hui, and Connie M. Krawczyk 10. Purification of Immune Cell Populations from Freshly Isolated Murine Tumors and Organs by Consecutive Magnetic Cell Sorting and Multi-Parameter Flow Cytometry-Based Sorting Camilla Salvagno and Karin E. de Visser 11. Viral Engineering of Chimeric Antigen Receptor Expression on Murine and Human T Lymphocytes Joanne A. Hammill, Arya Afsahi, Jonathan L. Bramson, and Christopher W. Helsen 12. Methods to Evaluate the Anti-Tumor Activity of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Preclinical Studies Bertrand Allard, David Allard, and John Stagg 13. Isolation and Characterization of Low Vs. High-Density Neutrophils in Cancer Jitka Y. Sagiv, Sandra Voels, and Zvi Granot 14. Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles in the Tumor Microenvironment Khalid Al-Nedawi and Jolene Read 15. Visualizing the Tumor Microenvironment of Liver Metastasis by Spinning Disc Confocal Microscopy Liane Babes and Paul Kubes 16. Intravital Microscopy for Imaging the Tumor Microenvironment in Live Mice Victor Naumenko, Craig Jenne, and Douglas J. Mahoney 17. Development of a Patient-Derived Xenograft Model Using Brain Tumor Stem Cell Systems to Study Cancer Chirayu Chokshi, Manvir Dhillon, Nicole McFarlane, Chitra Venugopal, and Sheila K. Singh 18. Modeling Breast Tumor Development with a Humanized Mouse Model Lisa M. Arendt 19. CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing as a Strategy to Study the Tumor Microenvironment in Transgenic Mice Yojiro Yamanaka 20. Metabolomics Analyses of Cancer Cells in Controlled Microenvironments Simon-Pierre Gravel, Daina Avizonis, and Julie St-Pierre 21. Analysis of the Tumor Microenvironment Transcriptome Via NanoString mRNA and miRNA Expression Profiling Marie-Noel M'Boutchou and Leon C. van Kempen 22. RNA-Seq as a Tool to Study the Tumor Microenvironment Pudchalaluck Panichnantakul, Mathieu Bourgey, Alexandre Montpetit, Guillaume Bourque, and Yasser Riazalhosseini 23. Sample Preparation for Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Protein-Protein Interactions in Cancer Cell Lines and Tissues Alice Beigbeder, Lauriane Velot, D. Andrew James, and Nicolas Bisson.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493937998 20170821
- Publisher's Summary
- This book covers core and emerging in vitro and in vivo protocols used to study how various components of the tumor microenvironment are established and subsequently interact with tumor cells to facilitate carcinogenesis. In addition, the book examines research topics including cellular and molecular biology approaches, in vivo genetic approaches, various "omics"-based strategies, therapeutic strategies to target the microenvironment, and, finally, advanced techniques in the fields of tissue engineering and nanotechnology. Written and validated in the laboratories of a number of trusted collaborating authors for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, The Tumor Microenvironment: Methods and Protocols constitutes a compendium of techniques now available to a broad audience, including basic and clinician scientists, systems biologists, and biological engineers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493937998 20170821
- Publication date
- Methods molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1458
- Springer protocols
- 9781493938018 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: