Invisible stars : choral works of Ireland and Scotland
- the Choral Scholars Of University College, Dublin.
- audio file.
- London : Signum Records, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- mixed chorus (1)
- University College, Dublin. Choral Scholars, singer.
- Mo Ghile Mear : traditional / arranged Desmond Earley ; Seán Clárach Mac Domhnaill (4:04)
- Sun and moon and stars / Bill Whelan (5:42)
- War / Ivo Antognini (4:14)
- Geantraí / Michael McGlynn (2:27)
- The Gartan mother's lullaby / arranged Desmond Earley (3:06)
- The coast of Galicia : traditional Irish / Bill Whelan (4:57)
- He wishes for the cloths of heaven / Desmond Earley (4:57)
- Orphan girl / Brendan Graham ; arranged Desmond Earley (5:15)
- Peace / Ivo Antognini (4:32)
- Black is the colour of my true love's hair : Appalachian air of Scottish origin / arranged Desmond Earley (3:40)
- Land's end / Michael Rooney (1:15)
- 'Sí do Mhamó í : traditional Irish / arranged Desmond Earley (2:03)
- Siúil a Rún : traditional Irish / arranged Michael McGlynn (3:02)
- Sleepsong / Rolf Løvland ; arranged Desmond Earley (4:45)
- The Skye boat song : traditional Scottish / arranged Desmond Earley (4:20)
- The parting glass : traditional Irish/Scottish / arranged Desmond Earley (3:16).
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Choral works of Ireland and Scotland
- Production Credits
- Producer, Nigel Short; director, Desmond Earley.
- The Choral Scholars of University College, Dublin.
- Recorded 2014 September 19-21 and 2015 March 20-22 Castleknock College Chapel, Dublin.
- Publisher Number
- SIGCD436 Signum Classics