Songs of Jerome Kern
- [performed by] Risë Stevens (mezzo-soprano) with orchestra conducted by Sylvan Shulman.
- Uniform Title
- Songs. Selections
- analog; shellac; 78 rpm; coarse groove; mono.
- [Manual sequence].
- New York : Columbia Masterworks, 
- Physical description
- 4 audio discs : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- solo mezzo-soprano voice (1), orchestra
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COLUMBIA M 568||In-library use|
- Can't help lovin' dat man : from "Show boat"
- They didn't believe me : from "Girl from Utah"
- Smoke gets in your eyes : from "Roberta"
- Look for the silver lining : from "Sally"
- All the things you are : from "Very warm for May"
- The touch of your hand : from "Roberta"
- The song is you : from "Music in the air"
- Don't ever leave me : from "Sweet Adeline."
- Publication date
- Columbia Masterworks: M 568 (set): 7421-M (XCO 34315 matrix, XCO 34259 matrix), 7422-M (XCO 34316 matrix, XCO 34258 matrix), 7423-M (XCO 34260 matrix, XCO 34281 matrix), 7424-M (XCO 34317 matrix, XCO 34280 matrix).
- Titles from disc labels.
- Notes by Paul Affelder on jacket.
- Hopper Columbia discography http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/colmasterworks
- Risë Stevens, mezzo-soprano ; orchestra ; Sylvan Shulman, conductor.
- Matrixes XCO 34258 to XCO 34260 recorded 1945 February 8.
- Matrixes XCO 34280 and XCO 34281 recorded 1945 February 15.
- Matrixes XCO 34315 to XCO 34317 recorded 1945 February 26.
- Publisher Number
- M 568 Columbia Masterworks
- 7421-M Columbia Masterworks
- 7422-M Columbia Masterworks
- 7423-M Columbia Masterworks
- 7424-M Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34315 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34259 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34316 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34258 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34260 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34281 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34317 Columbia Masterworks
- XCO 34280 Columbia Masterworks