[Indiana law review special issue on education].
- Indianapolis, Indiana : Indiana University School of Law--Indianapolis, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 466-911 : portrait ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF4155 .A2 I53 2003||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Tributes. Tribute to Harold Greenberg / Norman Lefstein
- A tribute to Professor James F. Bailey, III, and a review of his work / William F. Harvey
- Symposium. Reexamination of the benefit of publicly funded private education for a African-American students in a post-desegregation era / Kevin D. Brown
- Race and money, courts and schools : tentative lessons from Connecticut / Peter D. Enrich
- Inequitable equilibrium : school finance in the United States / Jeffrey Metzler
- The convergence of education and law : a new class of educators and lawyers / Sarah Redfield
- Articles. Freedom, responsibility, and risk : fundamental principles supporting tort reform / Deborah J. La Fetra
- Evidentiary issues in federal prosecutions of violence against women / Tom Lininger
- The judge has no robes : keeping the electorate in the dark about what judges think about the issues / Alan B. Morrison.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special issue of Indiana law review, volume 36, number 3 (2003).
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Related Work
- Indiana law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: