17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection
- Farmington Hills : Gale/Cengage Learning
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Features the newspapers, periodicals, pamphlets and broadsheets that form the Nichols newspaper collection held at the Bodleian library in Oxford, United Kingdom. All 296 volumes of bound material, covering the period 1672-1737 have been digitized. This collection charts the history of the development of the press in England and provides invaluable insight into 17th and 18th century England.
- Scottish newspapers > 17th century > Indexes.
- Scottish newspapers > 18th century > Indexes.
- British newspapers > 17th century > Indexes.
- British newspapers > 18th century > Indexes.
- Great Britain > History > 18th century > Sources > Databases.
- British newspapers.
- Scottish newspapers.
- Great Britain.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Seventeenth and eighteenth century Nichols Newspapers Collection
- Nichols Newspapers Collection.
- Title from masthead on database home page (viewed on 22/03/2017).
- The Nichols Collection consists of 280 newspaper and periodical titles and approximately 300 monographs.
- Subscription and registration required for access.
- Mode of access: Available online. Address as at 22/03/2017: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/nla?db=NICN