- Mikhail Magaril.
- Эх, яблочко / Михаил Магарил.
- video file.MPEG-4.
- New York : Summer Garden Editions, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 volume : color illustrations ; 37 cm
- 1 computer disc : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: 1 v. + 1 computer disc
|N7433.4 .M34 E44 2017 F||In-library use|
|N7433.4 .M34 E44 2017 T CD||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Edition of 5 copies"--Colophon.
- "During the Russian Revolution and the Civil War which followed, a very popular song made the rounds entitled "Eh, Yablochko!" (Hey, Little Apple!). Originally the melody to a sailor's shanty, each opposing side put new words to it and finally there were many competing versions circulating on all sides of the barricades. There was the Little Apple of the Reds, the Little Apple of the Whites and finally, the Little Apples of the Anarchists. It was especially popular with the bands of Anarchist fighters led by Nestor Makhno, the leader of the Anarchists of the Ukraine."--Computer disc container.
- Painted illustrations. Issued in a green, painted, cloth-covered slipcase. Slip cover with opening to the left.
- Accompanying computer disc entitled: The little apple = Ėkh, i͡ablochko.
- Accompanying disc contains images and propaganda posters form the era of the Russian Revolution and the Civil War as well as a fragment of the 1988 Soviet film Heart of a dog, directed by Vladimir Bortko.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy 1, book and computer disc container signed by the book artist.
- Included Work
- Little apple.
Browse related items
Start at call number: