Legal ethics and social media : a practitioner's handbook
- Jan L. Jacobowitz and John G. Browning.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Center for Professional Responsibility, 
- Physical description
- xviii, 254 pages ; 23 cm
- Jacobowitz, Jan L., author.
- Browning, John G., author.
- Center for Professional Responsibility (American Bar Association), issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- When J.D. means "just don't" know, digital competence is essential
- The "duty to Google" : representing clients in the digital age
- You posted what? : advising your client about social media
- Social sleuthing and discovery
- Digital hide-and-seek? : preservation and spoliation of evidence
- Juror, juror on the (social media) wall, who's the fairest of them all?
- Through the prosecutorial looking glass : prosecutors, ethics, and social media
- "Friends" with no benefits? : judges, legal ethics, and social media
- Cover your digital assets! : social media's impact on the transactional lawyer
- Attorney advertising in an age of LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs
- They said what about me? : ethically filtering your response to a negative online review
- Selfie sabotage? : lawyers are human, too!
- The once and future lawyer : digital defender and client's keeper?
- Publication date
- 9781634257831 (e-ISBN)
Browse related items
Start at call number: