Hūshang Gulshīrī papers
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
- Gulshīrī, Hūshang, creator.
- Although some selected materials are available in digital format, the physical collection remains closed until processed. If you are interested in this collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Hūshang Gulshīrī papers (M2105). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Gift of Barbad Golshiri. Accession MSS 2016-008.
- Hūshang Gulshīrī (1938-2000), also written Houshang Golshiri, was an Iranian author. He was involved in political struggles and taught at the University of Tehran.
Browse related items
Start at call number: