Howard Rheingold papers, 1976-2013
- Physical description
- 2.75 linear feet (4 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1882 BOX 3||In-library use|
|M1882 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|M1882 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|M1882 HALF BOX 2||In-library use|
- Rheingold, Howard, creator.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Includes drafts, proposals, and other typescripts; notes; fliers; and many articles and videos by and about Rheingold.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Audiovisual and born-digital materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Howard Rheingold papers (M1882). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Gifts of Howard Rheingold, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Accessions MSS 2012-022, 2013-021, 2015-027, 2016-114, and 2017-241.
- Howard Rheingold (b.1947) is an author, teacher, and critic whose focus is primarily on technology and communication media.
Browse related items
Start at call number: