Plan of Manila and suburbs
- Drawn and Engraved for the Directory & Chronicle.
- Edinr : John Bartholomew & Co., [between 1905 and 1908?]
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; sheet 21 x 31 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8064 .M5  .B3||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- John Bartholomew & Co.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:27,340 yards (E 120°55'58"--E 121°00'26"/N 14°38'20"--N 14°33'34").
- North toward upper left.
- Includes index ("Reference") to various locations.
- Shows city plan, drainage, projected wharves, railway.
- Removed from "Directory & Chronicle."
Browse related items
Start at call number: