Design and analysis of experiments
- Angela Dean, Daniel Voss, Danel Draguljić.
- Second edition.
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- xxv, 840 pages ; 26 cm.
- Springer texts in statistics.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA279 .D43 2017||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Principles and Techniques.- Planning Experiments.- Designs With One Source of Variation.- Inferences for Contrasts and Treatment Means.- Checking Model Assumptions.- Experiments With Two Crossed Treatment Factors.- Several Crossed Treatment Factors.- Polynomial Regression.- Analysis of Covariance.- Complete Block Designs.- Incomplete Block Designs.- Designs With Two Blocking Factors.- Confounded Two-Level Factorial Experiments.- Confounding in General Factorial Experiments.- Fractional Factorial Experiments.- Response Surface Methodology.- Random Effects and Variance Components.- Nested Models.- Split-Plot Designs.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319522487 20170821
- Publisher's Summary
- This book offers a step-by-step guide to the experimental planning process and the ensuing analysis of normally distributed data, emphasizing the practical considerations governing the design of an experiment. Data sets are taken from real experiments and sample SAS programs are included with each chapter. Experimental design is an essential part of investigation and discovery in science; this book will serve as a modern and comprehensive reference to the subject.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319522487 20170821
- Publication date
- Springer texts in statistics
- 9783319522487 paperback
- 3319522485 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: