The Eugene G. Wanger and Marilyn M. Wanger death penalty collection : a descriptive bibliography
- Eugene G. Wanger.
- Getzville, New York : William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2017.
- Physical description
- xii, 935 pages : color portrait ; 28 cm
- Wanger, Eugene G., author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Books, pamphlets and important ephemera
- Electronic media
- Graphics inventory
- Artifacts inventory
- About the Wangers.
- The bibliography concentrates on the death penalty's nature, history, operation, effects, psychology, desirability, and compatibility with religious and moral precepts. Part I contains descriptions and annotations of more than 2,800 books, pamphlets and important ephemera, mostly from the late 18th to the 20th centuries. Other parts list files, electronic media, graphics, and artifacts. Also included are finding lists, comprehensive search lists (references to 97 names and subjects pertaining to capital punishment), and a general index. The collection itself is located in the National Death Penalty Archives at SUNY Albany, where it may be used for research. This research will be aided by two numbers which have been added to these annotations. They are the unique item number of each item (which is preceded by a pound sign) and the number of the archival box at Albany in which the item is located (which is preceded by a percent sign).-- Publisher.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Wanger death penalty collection
- Other edition
- Revision of: Wanger, Eugene G. Eugene G. Wanger and Marilyn M. Wanger death penalty collection. Lansing, Michigan : Eugene G. Wanger, 2014
Browse related items
Start at call number: