Blue toolbox stories
- Beata Wehr.
- Tucson : Beata Wehr, 2008.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (8 leaves) ; 7 x 38 cm in box 8 x 38 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .W435 B58 2008 FF||In-library use|
- Wehr, Beata, artist.
- Publication date
- Mixed media book composed of rusty found metal objects sewn with linen thread onto strips of linen fabric sewn to make an 8 leaf volume; held in a rusty blue metal toolbox with hinged lid and metal clasp closure.
- Title and publication information in gesso and ink on back of last piece of fabric.
- Unique book.
- "Each page can be read as a separate short story, but they all evoke passage of time and transience."--Artist's statement.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6285.
Browse related items
Start at call number: