Antwerp under the V-bombs
- [New York] : Belgian Information Center, [194-?]
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 35 x 48 cm, folded to 25 x 18 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G6014 .A5 S7 1940 .B4||Unknown|
- Corporate Author
- Belgian Information Center (New York, N.Y.)
- "This map shows how Antwerp and its suburbs were pocketed by V-1's and V-2's for nearly 6 months. A great number of them fell in areas north of the city which are not included in the map. As an average 11 people per bomb were killed, 27 were wounded."
- Earliest possible date
- Map Data
- Scale not given (E 4°21'16"--E 4°28'27"/N 51°15'01"--N 51°10'43").
- Panel title.
- Coordinates approximate.
- Oriented with north to the lower left.
- Shows damage caused by 6 months of bombing by German V-1 and V-2 rockets.
- Bombing sites indicated by red dots.
- Map text in Dutch.
Browse related items
Start at call number: