Event fees in retirement properties
- Law Commission.
- Norwich [England] : TSO (The Stationery Office), 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 116 pages ; 30 cm.
- Law Com. (Series) ; no. 373.
- HC (Series) (Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons) ; 1115.
Law Library (Crown)
Folios in the basement
|KD2204 .G746 2017||Unknown|
- Corporate Author
- Great Britain. Law Commission, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The case for reform
- Code of practice on event fees : applicability and definitions
- Code of practice on event fees : when an event fee may be charged
- Code of practice : when the property is sold through the landlord/operator
- Code of practice : when the property is sold by the leaseholder through an estate agent
- Amendment to the "grey list"
- Future reforms
- Appendix 1. List of consultants
- Appendix 2. Terms of reference
- Appendix 3. Code of practice on event fees in retirement properties
- Appendix 4. Recommended amendment to schedule 2 to the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Appendix 5. Flowchart : leaseholder selling through an estate agent
- Appendix 6. Examples of the standarised disclosure document.
- "In September 2014, HM Treasury asked the Law Commission to review the Bills of Sale Acts. Our 2016 report recommends that the Bills of Sale Acts should be repealed and replaced with modern legislation that imposes fewer burdens on lenders and provides more protection for borrowers. We are now consulting on draft clauses, which are intended to form part of the Goods Mortgages Bill announced by the government in the Queen’s speech in June 2017. Our hope is that the Bill will be suitable for the special Parliamentary procedure for uncontroversial Law Commission Bills."-- Provided by publisher.
- Consumer protection > Law and legislation > England.
- Consumer protection > Law and legislation > Wales.
- Retirement communities > Law and legislation > England.
- Retirement communities > Law and legislation > Wales.
- Retirement communities > England > Costs.
- Retirement communities > Wales > Costs.
- Vendors and purchasers > England.
- Vendors and purchasers > Wales.
- Older people > Legal status, laws, etc. > England.
- Older people > Legal status, laws, etc. > Wales.
- Older people > Dwellings > England.
- Older people > Dwellings > Wales.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Law Com ; no. 373
- HC ; 1115
- "Presented to Parliament pursuant to section 3(2) of the Law Commissions Act 1965."
- "Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed on 30 March 2017."'
- Also available online.
- 9780102990331 (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: