The crust-mantle and lithosphere-asthenosphere boundaries : insights from xenoliths, orogenic deep sections, and geophysical studies
- edited by Gianluca Bianchini, Jean-Louis Bodinier, Roberto Braga, Marjorie Wilson.
- Boulder, Colorado : The Geological Society of America, Inc., 2017.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- v, 215 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Special papers (Geological Society of America) 526.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Probing crustal thickness evolution and geodynamic processes in the past from magma records: An integrated approach / J. Ganne, W.P. Schellart, G. Rosenbaum, X. Feng, and V. De Andrade
- Uplift of the southeastern Australian lithosphere: Thermal-tectonic evolution of garnet pyroxenite xenoliths from western Victoria / Jiang-Gu Lu, Qing Xiong, William L. Griffin, Jian-Ping Zheng, Jin-Xiang Huang, Suzanne Y. O'Reilly, Takako Satsukawa, and Norman J. Pearson
- Variety of origins and exhumation histories of Sambagawa eclogite interpreted through the veil of extensive structural and metamorphic overprinting / Soichi Osozawa and John Wakabayashi
- Exhumation of western Alboran peridotites in an Oligocene-Miocene oblique continental rift system / Frédéric Gueydan and Gianluca Frasca
- Mylonitic gabbro nodules of Stromboli (southern Italy): Microstructural evidence of high-temperature deformation of cumulates during the evolution of the magmatic crustal roots of an active volcano / Richard Spiess, Raffaella Dibona, Manuele Faccenda, Michele Mattioli, and Alberto Renzulli
- Crust-mantle boundary in eastern North America, from the (oldest) craton to the (youngest) rift / Vadim Levin, Andrea Servali, Jill VanTongeren, William Menke, and Fiona Darbyshire
- Role of percolating melts in Antarctic subcontinental lithospheric mantle: New insights from Handler Ridge mantle xenoliths (northern Victoria Land, Antarctica) / Beatrice Pelorosso, Costanza Bonadiman, Massimo Coltorti, Massimiliano Melchiorre, Pier Paolo Giacomoni, Theodoros Ntaflos, Michel Gregoire, and Mathieu Benoit
- In situ U-Pb zircon geochronology on metapelitic granulites of Beni Bousera (Betic-Rif system, N Morocco) / M. Melchiorre, A.M. Álvarez-Valero, J. Vergés, M. Fernàndez, E.A. Belousova, A. El Maz, and A. Moukadiri
- Detrital zircon evidence for eclogite formation by basal subduction erosion
- An example from the Yukon-Tanana composite arc, Canadian Cordillera / J.A. Gilotti, W.C. McClelland, C.R. van Staal, and M.B. Petrie
- Comparison among Ethiopia-Yemen, Deccan, and Karoo continental flood basalts of central Gondwana: Insights on lithosphere versus asthenosphere contributions in compositionally zoned magmatic provinces / Claudio Natali, Luigi Beccaluva, Gianluca Bianchini, and Franca Siena.
- "This volume encompasses contributions from a wide spectrum of earth science disciplines, including geophysics, geodynamics, geochemistry, and petrology, to provide an overview of the nature and evolution of the crust-mantle and lithosphere-asthenosphere boundaries in different tectonic settings"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special paper ; 526
- 9780813725260 paperback
- 0813725267 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: