Introduction to Belgian law
- edited by Marc Kruithof and Walter De Bondt.
- Second edition.
- The Hague, The Netherlands : Kluwer Law International B.V., 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxx, 463 pages ; 25 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Belgian legal tradition : does it exist? / Dirk Heirbaut
- Basic features of the Belgian legal system / Mark van Hoecke and Sebastiaan Vandenbogaerde
- Constitutional law / Francis Delpérée
- Administrative law / Robert Andersen & David Renders
- The judicial system and civil procedure / Piet Taelman & Claudia Van Severen
- Criminal law / Joëlle Rozie
- Family law / Patrick Seaeve
- Successions, donations inter vivos and wills / Christian De Wulf
- Property law / Vincent Sagaert
- Contracts law / Ignace Claeys
- Tort law / Marc Kruithof
- Commercial law and business transactions / Eddy Wymeersch & Diederik Bruloot
- Company law / Hans De Wulf
- Labour and social law / Willy Van Eeckhoutte
- The Belgian tax system / Miguel De Jonckheere
- Private international law / Johan Erauw.
- ["\"This introduction, now in its second completely revised and upgraded edition, is...[an] overview of Belgian law for foreign lawyers. It identifies the basic legal sources, institutions and concepts of Belgian law. It offers an up to date, state of the art systematic and critical rendition of the principal branches of the law as practised, and it provides the necessary historical background and theoretical framing.\"--", "Back cover."]
Browse related items
Start at call number: