The works of Virgil : containing his pastorals, Georgics and Aeneis
- translated into English verse by Mr. Dryden ; in three volumes.
- London : Printed for J. and R. Tonson in the Strand, MDCCLXIII 
- Physical description
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 18 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|PA6807 .A1 D7 1763 VOL.1||In-library use|
|PA6807 .A1 D7 1763 VOL.2||In-library use|
|PA6807 .A1 D7 1763 VOL.3||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Gift of Professor W. Bliss Carnochan, December, 2016; Gift#16-12.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Binding: Full calf covered boards with raised bands, gilt title, and decorations on spine; marbled endpapers and red sprinkled edges. Provenance: Sir William Curtis Bar (armorial bookplate).
- England -- London.
Browse related items
Start at call number: