- Current publication
- [Chicago, Illinois] : MSDSonline
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Safety data sheets (SDSs, formerly known as material safety data sheets or MSDSs) are provided by chemical manufacturers and vendors for each hazardous chemical to communicate information on specific chemical health and safety hazards. For convenience, current students, faculty, and staff at Stanford have access to MSDSonline, a comprehensive library of electronic SDSs.
- Hazardous substances > Safety measures > Databases.
- Hazardous substances > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Databases.
- Chemicals > Safety measures > Databases.
- Product safety > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Databases.
- Title Variation
- MSDS online
- Material safety data sheets online
- SDS online
- Safety data sheets online