Anton Webern : a research and information guide
- Darin Hoskisson.
- New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xix, 217 pages ; 24 cm.
- Routledge music bibliographies.
At the library
|ML134 .W39 H6 2017||In-library use|
- Hoskisson, Darin, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Preface Acknowledgments A Short Overview of Webern Studies I. Chronology of Anton Friedrich Wilhelm von Webern's Life II. Primary Reference Materials Lectures and Other Writings Letters Bibliographies Catalog Descriptions Conference Reports and Essay Collections III. Life of the Composer Life and Work as Student, Teacher, and Conductor Writings, Lectures, and Other Projects IV. The Music General Studies Orchestral Works Choral Works Solo Vocal Works Chamber and Instrumental Works Arrangements V. Webern's Reception and Influence VI. Websites, Videos, and Other Media Websites Radio Broadcasts Films/Documentaries Published Compositions Index of Authors, Editors, and Translators Index of Periodicals Index of Subjects.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781138780699 20170703
- Publisher's Summary
- Anton Webern: A Research and Information Guide offers carefully selected and annotated sources regarding Webern from 1975 to present day, including sources on Webern's life, his music, and the interpretation and reception of his music. Along with this comprehensive annotated listing of print and online sources, the book discusses the history of research on Webern and includes a brief chronology of his life. It is a major reference tool for those interested in Webern and his music and valuable for researchers of 20th century music and the Second Viennese School.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781138780699 20170703
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Routledge music bibliographies
- 9781138780699 (hardcover)
- 1138780693 (hardcover)
- 9781315770536 (electronic)
- 1315770539 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: