John L. Hennessy Personal Papers
- Physical description
- 10.5 linear feet (7 cartons)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC1362 ACCN 2017-269 CARTON 7||In-library use|
- Hennessy, John L.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- The materials consist of publications, research and teaching files, professional files and correspondence, and audiovisual materials.
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- John L. Hennessy Personal Papers (SC1362). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- John L. Hennessy is Director of Knight-Hennessy Scholars, the largest fully endowed graduate-level scholarship program in the world. He is Chairman of the Board of Alphabet and serves on the Board of Directors for Cisco Systems and the Board of Trustees for Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Formerly the tenth President of Stanford University, he is also a computer scientist who co-founded MIPS Computer Systems and Atheros Communications. He and Dave Patterson were awarded the ACM A.M. Turing Prize for 2017.
Browse related items
Start at call number: