Broken time, continued evolution : anachronies in contemporary film
- Maria Kanatova, Alexandra Milyakina, Tatyana Pilipovec, Artjom Shelya, Oleg Sobchuk, Peeter Tinits.
- text file.
- [Stanford, California] : Literary Lab, April 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (20 pages).
- Pamphlets of the Stanford Literary Lab ; pamphlet 14.
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references.
- After the economic ideology of "Bankspeak", and the cultural geography of "The Emotions of London", "Broken Time" is the Literary Lab's first venture into film studies, to be followed by a pamphlet on art history: a series of investigations which we hope will contribute to establish a common conceptual ground among the different branches of quantitative cultural history.
- Publication date
- Pamphlets of the Stanford Literary Lab, 2164-1757 ; pamphlet 14