The emotions of London
- Ryan Heuser, Franco Moretti, Erik Steiner.
- text file.
- [Stanford, California] : Literary Lab, October 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Pamphlets of the Stanford Literary Lab ; pamphlet 13.
Also available at
- ["\"The Emotions of London\" inaugurates a new field of work for the Literary Lab — that of literary and cultural geography. Working on a corpus of 5,000 novels, and covering the two centuries from 1700 to 1900, this pamphlet charts the uneven development of social spaces and fictional structures, bringing to light the long-term connection between emotion and class in narrative representations of London."]
- Publication date
- Pamphlets of the Stanford Literary Lab, 2164-1757 ; pamphlet 13