Fugitive US agencies
- collected by: Stanford University, Social Sciences Resource Group.
- Current publication
- [Stanford, California] : [Stanford University Libraries]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Current sites being harvested and archived: Final supplemental environmental impact statement (SEIS)
- MAGiC NACA Archive
- Sourcebook of criminal justice statistics
- Agricultural Research Service (ARS) : Annual Reports
- US Census Bureau Current industrial reports
- Consolidated federal funds reports--county areas
- Immigration Statistics Publications--Homeland Security
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (U.S. GAO)
- United States Global Change Research Program
- National Atlas home page
- NOAA's Office of Coast Survey
- NBII, National Biological Information Infrastructure
- NOAA--National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration--Deepwater Horizon Archive
- Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR)
- Treaties and Other International Acts Series (TIAS)
- Reports and Publications, Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Oversight.io : bringing into sight the US government's oversight community.
- Congressional Budget Office.
- "This collection is designed to collect publications from those federal agencies who publish fugitive documents -- those documents that should be part of the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) but are not distributed to libraries because the agencies are not sending their publications to the Government Publishing Office (GPO) for distribution to FDLP libraries."--Home page.
- Title Variation
- Fugitive U.S. agencies
- Sites have been archived periodically since February 2011.