Dictionary of drugs
- Web version.
- [New York?] : Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2007-
- Physical description
-  volume : illustrations.
- Contains nearly 13,200 entries with accurate, up-to-date and concise information on more than 50,000 compounds. In general, the following compounds are included: all currently marketed drugs, all drugs listed in the generic name compilations (US Adopted Names, International Nonproprietary Names, British Approved Names, Japanese Accepted Names) [1-4] compounds used as pharmacological tools in biochemical research, biologically active natural products, compounds undergoing clinical trials, drugs which are no longer marketed, compounds whose toxicity or adverse side-effects preclude clinical use, but which possess interesting or novel pharmacological properties.
- Pharmaceutical chemistry > Dictionaries.
- Drugs > Dictionaries.
- Bioactive compounds > Dictionaries.
- Biological products > Dictionaries.
- Pharmaceutical chemistry > Databases.
- Drugs > Databases.
- Bioactive compounds > Databases.
- Biological products > Databases.
- Bioactive compounds.
- Biological products.
- Pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Database topics
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Updated approx. two times a year
- Vol/date range
- Began in Oct. 2007.
- Title from head of Home screen (viewed on Sept. 24, 2010).
- Database content is accessed through a proprietary search interface that enables a user to search or browse on chemical name, molecular formula, CAS Registry number, melting and boiling points as well as full-text.
- Also available in CD-ROM version.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781584883524 (electronic dictionary)
- 1584883529 (electronic dictionary)