Dictionary of natural products
- Web version.
- [Boca Raton, Fla.?] : Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2007-
- Physical description
-  volume : illustrations.
- A comprehensive structure database of natural products. Continually reviewed to keep pace with the current literature, this database is the most comprehensive source of natural product information available. Additionally each natural product is linked, via the species name, to Catalog of Life (www.catalogueoflife.org), thereby providing authoritative taxonomic information.
- Natural products > Dictionaries.
- Biochemistry > Dictionaries.
- Organic compounds > Dictionaries.
- Natural products > Databases.
- Biochemistry > Databases.
- Organic compounds > Databases.
- Natural products.
- Organic compounds.
- Database topics
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Updated approx. two times a year
- Vol/date range
- Began in Dec. 2007.
- Title from head of Home screen (viewed on Sept. 22, 2010).
- Database content is accessed through a proprietary search interface that enables a user to search or browse on chemical name, molecular formula, CAS Registry number, melting and boiling points as well as full-text.
- Also available in a DVD version.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781584883531 (electronic dictionary)
- 1584883537 (electronic dictionary)