Biological invasions and its management in China
- Fanghao Wan, Mingxing Jiang, Aibin Zhan, editors.
- volume 1: Dordrecht, The Netherlands : Springer, 
- Current publication
- volume 2: Singapore : Springer
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 24-25 cm.
- Invading nature v. 11, 13.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: v.1-
|QH353 .B562 2017 V.1||Unknown|
|QH353 .B562 2017 V.2||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Section III Invasion and Management of Major Alien Species in China.- Section IV Perspectives and Future Research Directions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789811034268 20170807
- Publisher's Summary
- The book discusses invasive-species problems in agriculture, forests and aquatic ecosystems, highlighting the invasive mechanisms and management of the selected invasive species. Biological invasion has become a serious global ecological and economic problem that deserves particular attention from both government officials and scientists. This volume focuses on three key scientific areas: 1) population establishment and spreading mechanisms of the selected invasive species; 2) ecology adaptation, population growth, expansion and evolution of invasive species; and 3) impact of bio-invasion on the ecosystem structure and function at community and ecosystem levels. The presented research will result in techniques for better management of invasive species.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789811034268 20170807
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Corrected title: Biological invasions and their management in China
- Invading nature ; volume 11, 13
- 9789402409468 (print ; v. 1)
- 9402409467 (print ; v. 1)
- 9789811034268 (print ; v. 2)
- 9811034265 (print ; v. 2)
- 9789402409482 (eBook ; v. 1)
- 9789811034275 (eBook ; v. 2)
Browse related items
Start at call number: