Positive systems : theory and applications (POSTA 2016), Rome, Italy, September 14-16, 2016
- Filippo Cacace, Lorenzo Farina, Roberto Setola, Alfredo Germani, editors.
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 252 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Lecture notes in control and information sciences ; 471.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA402 .M86 2016||Unknown|
- Multidisciplinary International Symposium on Positive Systems: Theory and Applications (5th : 2016 : Rome, Italy)
- Cacace, Filippo, editor.
- Farina, Lorenzo, 1963- editor.
- Setola, Roberto, editor.
- Germani, Alfredo, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Persistence, periodicity and privacy for positive systems in epidemiology and elsewhere.- Control of anesthesia based on singularly perturbed model.- Interval observers for SIR epidemic models subject to uncertain seasonality.- Analysis of a reaction-diffusion epidemic model.- On Feedback Transformation and Integral Input-to-State Stability in Designing Robust Interval Observers for Control Systems.- Stability Analysis of Neutral Type Time-Delay Positive Systems.- Internally Positive Representations and Stability Analysis of LinearDelay Systems with Multiple Time-Varying Delays.- On robust pseudo state estimation of fractional order systems.- Analysis of the positivity and stability of fractional discrete-time nonlinear systems.- Continuous-time Compartmental Switched Systems.- Improved controller design for positive systems and its applicationto positive switched systems.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319542102 20170717
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents high-quality original contributions on positive systems, including topics such as: monotone dynamical systems in mathematical biology and game theory; mathematical developments for networked systems in biology, chemistry and the social sciences; linear and nonlinear positive operators; dynamical analysis, observation and control of positive distributed parameter systems; stochastic realization theory; biological systems with positive variables and positive controls; iterated function systems; nonnegative dynamic processes; and dimensioning problems for collaborative systems. The book comprises a selection of the best papers presented at the POSTA 2016, the 5th International Symposium on Positive Systems, which was held in Rome, Italy, in September 2016. This conference series represents a targeted response to the growing need for research that reports on and critically discusses a wide range of topics concerning the theory and applications of positive systems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319542102 20170717
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- POSTA 2016
- Lecture notes in control and information sciences, 0170-8643 ; volume 471
- International conference proceedings.
- Also issued online.
- 9783319542102 (pbk.)
- 9783319542119 (online)
Browse related items
Start at call number: