Proteomics : methods and protocols
- edited by Lucio Comai, Jonathan E. Katz, Parag Mallick.
- Uniform Title
- Proteomics (Comai)
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Physical description
- xii, 371 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) v. 1550.
- Springer protocols (Series)
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1550||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Robust protocol for protein extraction and digestion / Michelle Atallah, Mark R. Flory, and Parag Mallick
- Improving proteome coverage and sample recovery with enhanced FASP (eFASP) for quantitative proteomic experiments / Jonathan Erde, Rachel R. Ogorzalek Loo, and Joseph A. Loo
- Proteome characterization of a chromatin locus using the proteomics of isolated chromatin segments approach / Sophie L. Kan, Nehmé Saksouk, and Jérome Déjardin
- Profiling cell lines nuclear sub-proteome/ Aline Poersch, Andrea G. Maria, Camila S. Palma, Mariana L. Grassi, Daniele Albuquerque, Carolina H. Thomé, and Vitor M. Faça
- Optimized enrichment of phosphoproteomes by Fe-IMAC column chromatography / Benjamin Ruprecht, Heiner Koch, Petra Domasinska, Martin Frejno, Bernhard Kuster, and Simone Lemeer
- Full membrane protein coverage digestion and quantitative bottom-up mass spectrometry proteomics / Joseph Capri and Julian P. Whitelegge
- Hydrophilic strong anion exchange (hSAX) chromatography enables deep fractionation of tissue proteomes / Benjamin Ruprecht, Dongxue Wang, Riccardo Zenezini Chiozzi, Li-Hua Li, Hannes Hahne, and Bernhard Kuster-- High pH reversed-phase micro-columns for simple, sensitive, and efficient fractionation of proteome and (TMT labeled) phosphoproteome digests / Benjamin Ruprecht, Jana Zecha, Daniel P. Zolg, and Bernhard Kuster
- Multi-lectin affinity chromatography for separation, identification, and quantitation of intact protein glycoforms in complex biological mixtures / Sarah M. Totten, Majlinda Kullolli, and Sharon J. Pitteri
- Parallel exploration of interaction space by BioID and affinity purification coupled to mass spectrometry / Geoffrey G. Hesketh, Ji-Young Youn, Payman Samavarchi-Tehrani, Brian Raught, and Anne-Claude Gingras
- LUMIER : a discovery tool for mammalian protein interaction networks / Miriam Barrios-Rodiles, Jonathan D. Ellis, Benjamin J. Blencowe, and Jeffrey L. Wrana
- Dual-color, multiplex analysis of protein microarrays for precision medicine / Solomon Yeon, Florian Bell, Michael Shultz, Grace Lawrence, Michael Harpole, and Virginia Espina
- Quantitative proteomics using SILAC / Kian Kani
- Relative protein quantification using tandem mass tag mass spectrometry / Lichao Zhang and Joshua E. Elias
- Pathway-informed discovery and targeted proteomic workflows using mass spectrometry / Caroline S. Chu, Christine A. Miller, Andy Gieschen, and Steve M. Fischer
- Generation of high-quality SWATH® acquisition data for label-free quantitative proteomics studies using TripleTOF® mass spectrometers / Birgit Schilling, Bradford W. Gibson, and Christie L. Hunter
- Annotating mutational effects on proteins and protein interactions : designing novel and revisiting existing protocols / Minghui Li, Alexander Goncearenco, and Anna R. Panchenko
- Protein micropatterning assay : quantitative analysis of protein-protein interactions / Gerhard J. Schütz, Julian Weghuber, Peter Lanzerstorfer, and Eva Sevcsik
- Designing successful proteomics experiments / Daniel Ruderman
- Automated SWATH data analysis using targeted extraction of ion chromatograms / Hannes L. Röst, Ruedi Aebersold, and Olga T. Schubert
- Virtualization of legacy instrumentation control computers for improved reliability, operational life, and management / Jonathan E. Katz
- Statistical assessment of QC metrics on raw LC-MS/MS data / Xia Wang
- Data conversion with ProteoWizard msConvert / Ravali Adusumilli and Parag Mallick.
This volume aims to provide protocols on a wide range of biochemical methods, analytical approaches, and bioinformatics tools developed to analyze the proteome. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Proteomics: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1550
- Springer protocols
- 9781493967452 (alk. paper)
- 1493967452 (alk. paper)
- 9781493967476 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: